Tuesday, September 8, 2009

make money even while you are relaxing



I want to reveal a secret to you, please relax!

You have already gotten to open this post, so you are ahead of a long line of people who wait a little longer to read.

I am going to share my heart with you, i'll hope you'll read me with your heart as well. Once our hearts believe, our heads can easily follow. I will also as for your permission on a few things. If you oblige me those things, this post and the mail you are about to read, will make a real difference in your life this year!

Here are my few request



1. Before you continue reading question 2, make up your mind to empty yourself of all prejudices and preconcieved notions about referral based businesses. It might be tough I know, but your preconcieved position will limit you. Trust me. Read objectively, and lokk with fresh eyes.


"The uneducated in the 21st century is not one who can't read and write, it's one who can't learn, unlearn and relearn"- Dr. Tunde Bakare.


2. Don't jump to the bottom try and read this line by line and with an open mind.


3. Make your decision within 24hrs and take action. What you are reading will not be useful to you otherwise. Believe me though that it will make a difference if you conciously and delibrately make a positive move.
This are all that I require you to have in mind as you read further.

No comments:

Post a Comment